Debit Square - For Pets
Debit Square - For Children
Debit Square - For Cars
Debit Square - For Gardens
-- View 1
-- View All
-- View Retail Display
Debit Square - For Gardens -
Auburn Software Company's Garden Tracks)
Thank you for your purchase of
Debit Square - For Gardens – A program for tracking information about
your plants and gardens
. Also, thank you for being our
customer! We are always trying to make our product better and we have!
This update incorporates several changes that we hope will make your use
of our product more enjoyable and more useful.
|We’d like to hear from you and how you are using the
product – unusual things you are doing with it – things you’d like to see
it do – just about anything you’d care to share with us about your use of
the product – Comments@AuburnSoftware.com or submit
it through our
|We have tried to make this upgrade to where it should be very
simple to apply and should not affect in any way information you
already have entered. This update just gives you more features.
Please review the updated manual for more information.|
Although there shouldn’t be any effect on your existing Debit Square - For Gardens
installation make sure that you have a current back up of your Debit Square - For Gardens directory (or
GardenTracks directory depending on your
version) prior to installation.
Highlights of the changes to Version
1.05 are as follows – (Please see the
manual for full detail)
These changes specifically relate to the Reporting Functions and add several
great new features to it.
- Choose to add a heading to the report – You can now add a heading to
the reporting such as “Rose's Garden”
- Select activities based on a date range – You can now select a date range for the
activity reporting. This can be helpful in many ways.
- Get information that covers only a certain
period such as a year or month or day.
- Use this feature to create billings for your customer.
Enter your work in an activity such as “Plant Sales” along with
a date. Then report just on that activity for the day of your current
- You could also make entries each day for daycare and then do a
report for billing on the entire week ( or month) they were at your
- Turn off the heading titles - For Garden Items or
Activities you can now choose to turn off the displaying of the heading
titles. This would be helpful if you were printing a simple
- Choose to add a date to the report – You can
choose to display a date under the heading for the report, but of
course, in keeping with our customization features, you don’t have to
use is as the date. Add in something else like your phone number or
- Choose to add a footing to the report – You can
now add a heading to the reporting such as “Thanks for your
- Slight screen changes – The reporting screen has been revised to
facilitate these new features.
Other changes to Version 1.05
are as follows –
|Installation Instructions |
- Although there shouldn’t be any effect on your existing Debit Square - For Gardens -
installation make sure that you have a current back up of
your Debit Square - For Gardens - directory (or GardenTracks directory depending on your version).
- Download update files into a folder on your
- Go to http://downloads.auburnsoftware.com
and then choose Update any version to Debit Square - For Gardens - 1.0.5 (you
don't need to
reinstall the whole program just the update).
- Download update files into a folder on your machine
- Unzip the files in the folder. (Winzip is
available on our site if needed).
- Double click the file Debit Square Gardens Update 105.exe.
- Installation should now start.
|Product Activation should not be affected by this
Auburn Software Company, Inc.