Debit Square - For Pets
-- View 1
-- View 2
-- View 3
-- View All
-- View Retail Display
-- Video Instructions
Debit Square - For Children
Debit Square - For Cars
Debit Square - For Gardens
Debit Square - For Pets -Update to 1.07
Auburn Software Company's Pet
Thank you for your purchase of
Debit Square - For Pets - A
program for tracking pets and animals. Also, thank you for being our
customer! We are always trying to make our product better and we have!
This update incorporates several changes that we hope will make your use
of our product more enjoyable and more useful.
|We’d like to hear from you and how you are using the
product – unusual things you are doing with it – things you’d like to see
it do – just about anything you’d care to share with us about your use of
the product – Comments@AuburnSoftware.com or submit
it through our
|We have tried to make this upgrade to where it should be very
simple to apply and should not affect in any way information you
already have entered. This update just gives you more features.
Please review the updated manual for more information.|
|Although there shouldn’t be any effect on your existing Debit Square - For Pets -
sure that you have a current backup of your Debit Square - For Pets
directory (or PetTracks
directory depending on your
version) prior to installation.|
Highlights of the changes to Version 1.07
are as follows –
- Product name change to Debit Square - For Pets
from Auburn Software's Pet
- Reporting enhancements and other operational refinements. Please see
the manual for more information.
These changes specifically relate to the Reporting Functions and add several
great new features to it.
Highlights of the changes to Version 1.05
are as follows –
- Choose to add a heading to the report – You can now add a heading to the
reporting such as “Rose’s Pet Rescue”
- Select activities based on a date range – You can now select a date range for the
activity reporting. This can be helpful in many ways.
- Get information that covers only a certain
period such as a year or month or day.
- Use this feature to create billings for your
customer. Enter your work in an activity such as “Grooming” along with
a date. Then report just on that activity for the day of your current
- You could also make entries each day for boarding for a dog and
then do a report for billing on the entire week they were at your
- Turn off the heading titles - For Pets or
Activities you can now choose to turn off the displaying of the heading
titles. This would be helpful if you were printing a simple
- Choose to add a date to the report – You can
choose to display a date under the heading for the report, but of
course, in keeping with our customization features, you don’t have to
use is as the date. Add in something else like your phone number or
- Choose to add a footing to the report – You can
now add a heading to the reporting such as “Thanks for your
- Slight screen changes – The reporting screen has been revised to
facilitate these new features.
Highlights of the changes from Version 1.01 to
1.02 are as follows –
- Searching Ability
- Search virtually the entire Pet Set for a
word, partial word or phrase
- Search for items that fall within a particular date range
- Include Pet image in your reports
- As an option you can choose to display the Pet’s picture in your
reports. The size of the image in the report can also be user
- Additional image file types are supported.
- Revise Pet Name
- Previously this had not been allowed but it is supported in this
- Provide your own name for the User1, User2… fields.
- Now you can not only choose to display the user fields, you can
also determine their names!
- Copy Pets
- You can now copy a Pet – great for litters. Just enter the first
one including all the detail, then add a new Pet – give them a name
and then choose Copy and copy information from the first pet to the
- Slight screen changes
- The pet maintenance screen has been revised slightly and in most
cases Nickname is now Pet Name
- Additional Changes and Operational updates
- Several other new features have been added along with minor
operational updates to fix minor bugs and to enhance program
|Installation Instructions |
- Although there shouldn’t be any effect on your existing Debit Square - For Pets -
installation make sure that you have a current back up of your Debit Square - For Pets - directory
(or PetTracks directory depending on your version).
- Download update files into a folder on your
- Go to http://downloads.auburnsoftware.com"
and then choose Update any version to Debit Square - For
Pets - Program Version 1.0.7 (you
don't need to
reinstall the whole program just the update).
- Download update files into a folder on your machine
- Unzip the files in the folder. (Winzip is
available on our site if needed).
- Double click the file DebitSquare_Pets_Update_107.exe.
- Installation should now start.
|Product Activation should not be affected by this
update. Additional detail information on