Auburn Software Company,
Square - For Pets - Update Additional
Information - Version 1.07
- Product name change to Debit Square - For Pets
from Auburn Software's Pet
Information - Version 1.04
Update Information - Version 1.02|
- Starting to type in a drop down list (Pets,
Activities, etc) will now try to locate the Pet, Activity, etc from the
list. (Saves time on scrolling through the list)
- In the Reporting, the Activities will now
display with the most recently dated items showing first.
- Nickname has become Pet Name in most cases.
- You can now make a previously entered date be
blank (rather than being required to enter a date).
- Additional types of images may now be used when adding a picture to
- User 5 was not showing up in the reporting
screen as being available. This will now display as an option.
- Fixed an error (Run time 13) which occurred
when something was typed into the Pet Name dropdown box when there
weren’t any pets (This occurred when starting a new Pet Set and did not
occur after at least one pet had been added).
- Potential issue in the reporting if you had over 30,000 Pets was